Cricket World Competition Rules
Cricket World Media Limited Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Unless specified, the promoter of all competitions across this site is Cricket World Media Limited, 24 London Road, Grantham, Lincs NG31 6EJ
2. Some competitions require that the entrants must be 18 years or older.
3. Only one entry per person. Users who repeatedly enter the same competition will be disqualified. Automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
4. All entry instructions for each competition form part of these terms and conditions.
5. No proof of purchase necessary.
6. Employees of Cricket World Media Limited, its subsidiaries or related companies, their relatives and representatives or agents from partner companies or intermediaries are not allowed to enter any of the competitions listed here. Proxy entries are not permitted.
7. Unless stated, competition winners will be determined by a random draw from the correct answers received.
8. There are no cash alternatives for any prizes offered. Prizes are as stated and cannot be altered.
9. Prizes of tickets to cancelled or curtailed events may not be valid for re-scheduled dates.
10. Prizes do not include provision for travel, accommodation or any other expenses unless explicitly specified in the prize.
11. Entries must be received on or before the closing date stated on the competition or will be deemed to be invalid.
12. In the event of a tie in games or competitions, a random draw may be conducted to determine an overall winner or a tie-break question may be used.
13. Cricket World Media Limited reserves the right to amend the rules of any competition or cancel any competition at any time without prior notice.
14. Winner(s) may be obliged to take part in publicity associated with winning a prize.
15. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
16. By entering any competitions, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted that we, and other carefully selected and related third parties, may contact them about the competition, and any future competitions and promotions, and that they have accepted these rules and any additional rules listed on the individual competition page.
17. Winner(s) must claim their prize within 28 days after the date that Cricket World has informed them of their win. After that date, a new prize winner will be drawn.
18. The Editor's decision on all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.