26th May: Chennai S. Kings v Mumbai I, 14:30 GMT
24th-28th May: 2nd Test, Headingley
Are you looking for comfort when you exercise? Do you suffer from exhausted feet? Then Incredisocks may be just what you need!
Ideal for athletics, hiking, working and diabetics, Incredisocks is the must-have product this season. Unlike ordinary socks Incredisocks increase circulation - they have been shown to provide an increase quickly resulting in an improved blood flow allowing more oxygen to the tissues. This helps to reduce inflammation and give the skin tone a healthier colour.
Incredisocks offer extreme comfort with a 200 thread count and their thermo-regulating features provide the required increase/decrease in temperature in as little as 5 minutes. The unique 3-D weave design provides incredible cushioning and keeps your feet absolutely dry.
As well as having a natural anti-microbial that kills the odour causing bacteria, Incredisocks are made from bamboo charcoal that helps with foot fatigue by releasing negative ions into your body, ensuring your feet never tire!
Core benefits of Incredisocks:
• Increases blood flow and oxygen¹
• Ensures feet stay dry
• Regulates temperature²
• Reduces swelling²
• Reduces pain
• Increases range of motion
Incredisocks are available in black, white and grey in different designs. Rx Incredisocks is a specific range for diabetics. Incredisocks are available from Revital, online at www.revital.co.uk. For more information, please contact Steve at Vital Life on: 0207 7201441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The test of acceleration in blood circulation by Taiwan Textile Research Institute tells that the speed of blood flowing increases above 50%.
<The authentication No: FK991116-00.IMG, TFF4G123, TFF4K288>
The test of fabrics about deodorizer, antibacterial and anti mildew by Taiwan Textile Research Institute. <The authentication No: TFF3J353>
2. Tested 4/22/2010 Thermal Imaging Consultants LLC, Reno Nevada <Taiwan Textile Research Authentication: Fk99116-00, TFF4G123, TFF4K288)>
3. The average test of fabric about F.I.R. emitting by Taiwan Textile Research Institute tells that the average emissivity is above 90%.
<The authentication No: TFF41022, TFF6F162 PATENTS.
Open an account with bet365 today and qualify for up to £200 in free bets with our fantastic 100% Deposit Bonus.