Introducing Your Cricket Bag Essential: New Johnson's Baby Extra Dry Powder
Love exercise but hate feeling hot, sweaty and uncomfortable? The makers of Johnson's Baby understand how hard it can be to feel comfortable and fresh during and after a hard workout session. So if damp trainers get you down and sweaty shorts make you sad, make sure you pack the New Johnson's Baby Extra Dry Powder in your gym bag to help you stay feeling fresh and cool this summer... even during the most intense of workouts.
Made from pure cornstarch, the JOHNSON’S® Baby Extra Dry Powder is proven to absorb up to 60% more moisture than talc*, leaving you with peace of mind that you can stay dry and comfortable during your keep-fit regime. The formula is talc-free, preservative free and hypoallergenic.
JOHNSON’S® Baby Extra Dry Powder Tips:
- Sprinkle in your trainers up to an hour before and straight after exercise
- Dust onto sweat-prone areas just before exercise
- Remember to stay hydrated whilst you work-out
- Not got time to wash your hair after a light work-out? Tap some JOHNSON’S® Baby Extra Dry Powder on to a hairbrush and gently comb through hair
- Use post-exercise after showering to help stay fresh and dry for the rest of the day
So whether you’re running in the park, lifting weights at the gym or working up a sweat in aerobics make sure you pack your JOHNSON’S Baby Extra Dry Powder to stay cool, smooth and fresh this summer.
Best for baby, best for you...and now best for your gym bag!