Pakistan v Bangladesh ODI Statistics
Bangladesh 1-17 Pakistan
Bangladesh 0-7 Pakistan
Pakistan 5-0 Bangladesh
Bangladesh 1-5 Pakistan
- Bangladesh have never scored 250 or more against Pakistan in a One Day International, their only win coming in the 1999 World Cup which preceded and contributed to their being awarded Test status.
- Bangladesh's lowest scores against Pakistan are 87 and 94, registered in 2000 and 1986 respectively.
- Since that 1999 match, which Bangladesh won by 62 runs in Northampton, the two sides have never met in a World Cup, although Pakistan won by four wickets in the ICC World Twenty20 in South Africa
- No Bangladesh player has scored a century against Pakistan
- Tapash Baisya, with four for 56, has the best bowling for Bangladesh against Pakistan
- Pakistan have passed 300 four times against Bangladesh
- Ijaz Ahmed's 124 not out in Chittagong in 1988 is the highest score by a Pakistani against Bangladesh
- Yasir Hameed (twice), Mohammad Yousuf (twice), and Moin-ul-Atiq are the only other centurions against Bangladesh
- The best bowling in the fixture is Abdul Razzaq's six for 35 in Dhaka in 2002
- Of the players likely to play in the series, only Shahid Afridi and Shoaib Akhtar played in the 1999 World Cup meeting. Inzamam-ul-Haq, Azhar Mahmood, Saqlain Mushtaq are all still playing, however, as are Bangladeshis Khaled Mashud and Mohammad Rafique.