Fresh off the back of announcing the signing of Andrew Flintoff, PUMA is launching the Evolution 2009 cricket range.
The Evolution 2009 collection takes a dramatic step forward with unique high impact cosmetics and a dynamic new profile loaded with innovative features.
The result is a highly technical contoured blade with a powerful rigid spine and high impact ‘power toe’ for punchy field splitting shots – supreme balance with maximum driving power.
Evolution 2009 Bats – Features and Benefits:
· Brand new attacking profile for 2009
· Improved balance and pick-up
· High impact power with precise control
· Big hitting zone and contoured edges
· The original oval handled bat
· Unique PUMA cell profile cushioned grip
· Rubber toe protector fitted as standard
· Available in weight ranges from 2lb.8oz - 2lb.13oz short handle only
Stockists available at www.pumacricket.com
RRP. From £300
In 2009 PUMA®'s cricket collection is 100% PVC free. This represents a huge leap forward in product development and PUMA®’s environmental responsibility. The benefits are great; product is of a much higher quality and weight is significantly reduced. PVC has traditionally been used in the production of cricket equipment because of its low cost and high durability. Everything from bat labels to the facing of batting pads and gloves has historically used PVC in their construction. However PVC is difficult to manufacture and hard to dispose of because of its chlorine content. Many environmental groups also advise against its use in consumer goods because of its harmful impact on the environment.