Win A Copy Of 'The Psychology Of Cricket'
We have five copies of a brand new title, The Psychology of Cricket: Developing Mental Toughness to give away.
Written by two leading sport psychologists, the book offers an up-to-date, unique, and focused perspective on the mental side of cricket performance and is ideal for anyone playing or coaching cricket.
It provides accessible and up-to-date guidance that enables cricketers to:
- Train and develop their minds to perform more effectively and consistently
- Boost their confidence through recalling success, reflection, and smart thinking
- Develop concentration routines to maximize a player’s mental energy
- Learn how the best players develop mental toughness
- Learn how to deal more consistently and effectively with emotions and pressure
So, to get your hands on a copy, correctly answer the question in the form below and leave your contact details. Usual Cricket World competition terms and conditions apply and the competition will close on 1st July.