Win Three Months' Supply Of CurraNZ
We have teamed up with CurraNZ for our latest cricket competition, to give three lucky entrants three months' supply of the scientifically-backed health and sports supplement which is being hailed as a breakthrough in performance nutrition.
CurraNZ is made from New Zealand blackcurrants, which have been proven to have almost twice the antioxidant activity of blueberries and are one of the most nutrient-dense and nutrient-rich foods on the planet.
This high-potency dietary supplement, which comes in capsules, also offers a raft of benefits for health, wellness and disease prevention.
Used by Surrey Cricket Club to aid players’ recovery, this 100% natural food supplement from New Zealand has been shown to:
- Improve endurance performance in conditioned athletes by up to 8.6%, enabling you to train harder for longer
- Delays the anaerobic phase, reduces lactate and improves clearance
- Control muscle damage and soreness, reducing recovery time
- Control oxidative stress and inflammation
- Promote tissue repair through greater circulation and oxygen delivery
- Support the cardiovascular and immune systems
For your chance to win a three month's supply of CurraNZ (worth £87) and feel the benefits for yourself, simply enter your details in the form below.
Usual Cricket World competition terms and conditions apply and the competition will close on 15th August 2014.