Cricket World Media
Cricket World Media Ltd is a specialist sports media company that produces unique video, audio and written content for CricketWorld.com and CricDirect.com and other media partners, press and news agencies.
CricketWorld.com and CricDirect.com are presented and operated by Cricket World Media Ltd, under Licence from Jetas Ltd, from its offices, in the United Kingdom.
CricketWorld.com is one of the world's leading cricket websites and we pride ourselves on providing extensive and insightful editorial coverage of all major cricket tournaments with a commitment to get news out to you quickly without sacrificing accuracy or integrity.
Our mission is to assist in enhancing, growing and protecting the future of cricket as a global sport though incisive, interesting and thought-provoking journalism and broadcasting, giving the global cricket community a voice with which to:
- Enhance, grow and protect the future of cricket as a global sport
- Challenge the status quo and hold the game's stakeholders, custodians and power-brokers to account in a constructive fashion
- Publish new and innovative ideas and initiatives
- Inspire people to get involved with the game at every level - watching, playing, coaching, administering, volunteering
- Effect positive change to peoples' lives through cricket
We interact with cricket clubs, players and fans through social media, driving targeted traffic to the website to view content such as club awards, club features and weekly round-ups of the best cricket-related content on Twitter.
Our core values: Respect, Integrity, Transparency, Positivity
The Cricket World magazine was founded in 1987 and Cricket World‘s website www.cricketworld.com went online in 1996 and its content now includes - cricket live scores, cricket news, live cricket ball-by-ball text coverage of all Test cricket, ODI cricket and Twenty20 international cricket matches.
Cricket World - 49 Riverview Maltings - Grantham - Lincolnshire NG 31 9 BF
Tel: +44(0) 1476 565 569