Boxing Fitness for Cricket with Chinmoy Roy
Chinmoy Roy talks about the benefits of Boxing fitness and training for cricket.
Drill set up
- Buy one pair boxing gloves and one pair focus pads
- One partner to hold the focus pad
- Unleash your punch diagonally. Hit your partner’s right hand with your right hand. As the partner stands in front, his right hand is diagonal to your.
- Extend your arm fully without any flexion at the elbow during the punch. That will ensure full transfer of power.
- Stand with a stance where the legs are diagonally apart.
- While throwing a punch initiate the strength from the torso.
Reps and sets
- 4 punch and 1 duck makes one round
- 15-20 rounds is one set
- Rest 1 minute
- Do 5-8 sets
© Cricket World 2019