Cricket Committee established by Pakistan Cricket Board
A Cricket Committee has been established by the PCB Governing Board, to assist and advise the Chairman in relation to the following:
Cricket Committee Terms of Reference:
Review of the plans for promotion and conduct of game of cricket at all levels.
- Formulate playing conditions for domestic matches.
- Oversee appointment of Selection Committees.
- Oversee appointment of National Team Coaches.
- Meet with Chief Selector and Coach (Men, Women & Junior) three times a year.
- Review plans for the development of umpires, referees and curators.
- Receive annual assessment of performance from Management on umpires & referees.
- Preparation and quality of pitches.
- Condition of playing facilities (dressing rooms, practice facilities including net wickets)
- Give views on any other matter referred by the Chairman PCB.
Committee Members include:
Former Pakistan Test Batsman/Chief Selector/Head Coach Mohsin Khan (Chairman of the committee)
Former Pakistan Captain Wasim Akram
Former Pakistan Captain Misbah ul Haq
Former Women’s Captain and Women’s Selector Urooj Mumtaz
Ex-Officio Members include: Zakir Khan Director International Cricket, Haroon Rasheed Director Domestic Cricket and Mudassar Nazar Director Academies.
©Cricket World 2018