Cricket World & Pushback Psychology On Mental Health & Cricket
Cricket World and Pushback Psychology discuss mental health, depression, the stigma that surrounds it and its relevance to cricket and sport.
Cricket World's John Pennington hosts a discussion with Pushback's Helen Staff and Jennifer Hobson as they talk about:
- What is mental health?
- Why is there a stigma surrounding mental health?
- What can influence and effect mental health?
- How common are mental health disorders?
- Can children become depressed?
- Is it wise to pass judgment on individuals?
- How can we help friends and family who we believe are suffering from mental health?
In their next video, the team will be discussing stress and coping - if you have any questions for them, please leave us a comment below.
Also see below for some of the contact details that Helen and Jennifer talked about:
Phone Number: 08457 90 90 90
Phone Number: 111
Phone Number: 0300 123 3393
Rethink Mental Illness Advice Line
Phone Number: 0300 5000 927
Phone Number: 0845 767 8000
Phone Number: 0800 11 11
*All phone numbers are free or charged at local rate from a landline