Davenham Cricket Club
Address: Butchers Stiles, Hartford Road, Davenham, Northwich, Chesire, CW9 8JG
Website: Click Here
Founded in 1885, our club is located in mid Cheshire and although not a quintessential English village cricket ground, we do have something very special to offer, not only to cricket enthusiasts.
We have 4 Senior and 5 Junior teams. Our 1st XI achieved promotion for 2 consecutive years (2012 and 2013) and are playing in the Vivio Cheshire County League Division 1 for 2015. The 2nd XI finished a respectable mid table and were runners up in the T20 knockout cup in 2013. Our Junior teams, all had a respectable season but most importantly they played plenty of enjoyable cricket.
We welcome new players of all abilities at both senior and junior level, social members, supporters and sponsors and are able to offer:-
• A friendly, vibrant and welcoming club at the heart of the local community
• A full fixture list from April to September with convivial atmosphere at all matches
• A 1st, 2nd, Sunday and Over 40 XI
• A thriving junior section from Under 7’s to Under 18’s
• A clubhouse open throughout the season and during the winter for big sports fixtures on Sky TV, with WIFI
• A licensed bar with very competitive prices, a feature real ale and "awesome" cricket teas
• Memorable social events
• Continual improvement of the pavilion and ground through ongoing fundraising. New changing facilities and Sports Bar for 2015.
• A team of amazing volunteers running all sections of the club
• Generous sponsors with sponsorship opportunities available