Sports Coaching Foundation - SCF- India
Sports Coaching Foundation (SCF) is a Prominent Sports NGO (Self-funded, Non-Profit and Non-Commercial Organization) Established in 1991 and based in Hyderabad, India.
SCF is the brainchild of Shri. K. Sai Baba (Former Ranji Trophy Cricketer), who has a God-gifted innate ability compounded with 35 years of experience to CREATE PASSION TOWARDS SPORTS & GAMES, especially among the underprivileged children & youth in the society for their empowerment.
Sports Coaching Foundation, Hyderabad, organised Sports Meeting of PTC on the 18th, 19th and 20th of December 2017 in Kurnool, AP view the videos below.
DPTC, Kurnool sports event Video
SCF BITS (Build India Sports program) Govt. High School, Nidjur, Kurnool Video
SCF GOALS as part of its 'BUILD INDIA THROUGH SPORTS (BITS) PROJECT'
- TO CREATE A PASSION among the underprivileged children & youth in the society towards Sports, so that they can use Sports for Development and Peace
- To spot and groom young talent (especially among under-privileged children) in various Sports & Games and to empower them with Life Skills through Sports
- To teach children and youth beyond Sports into the realm of Human Values and Character Development, so that they can be transformed into responsible world citizens through our SCF Free Coaching Manuals
- To conduct Free Tournaments/Events round the year so that underprivileged children can share a common platform with the elite
- To regularly visit Low-income Institutions (Govt. Schools, Municipal Schools, Orphanage Homes, Street Children Homes, etc) and promote Sports Culture as an effective tool for Social Change in the society
- MOBILE BUILD INDIA THROUGH SPORTS PROJECT (MBITS)'
- To develop and maintain playgrounds, pitches, courts, etc at SCF Complex and other venues, so that masses can participate in Sports
- To maintain a Sports Library including Audio Visuals
- To Partner with like-minded organizations on a regular basis to promote Sports & Games
- THE ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO INVOLVE ALL STRATA OF THE SOCIETY TO TAKE UP SPORTS AS 'A WAY OF LIFE' FOR OVERALL DEVELOPMENT AND PEACE
To see more information on Sports Coaching Foundation (SCF) click here